Foundation is a community of believers who care about growing with Jesus and connecting with one another. When you visit you'll find a welcoming atmosphere where:
- Guest parking is provided on the East side of the Life Center.
- We dress casually for worship services.
- Contemporary music is provided at both services with a hymn or traditional chorus thrown in as well.
Please be aware of these guidelines in light of COVID-19:
- Seating is limited to adhere to social distancing. Please RSVP here.
- Please wear a mask, sanitize your hands, and maintain 6 feet distance. If you do not have a mask, Foundation can provide one.
- There will be no bulletins, coffee, or snacks.
- Family members should sit together but three empty seats should be left between families.
- For information on nursery care, please visit the children's ministry page.